Fast Floyd with his adopter Emily. Photo Credit Brittany Smith
For as little as $10, you can be the difference between a safe and secure 2nd career and an uncertain future for a retired racehorse.
Help us be the safety net for ex-racehorses in Indiana, Ohio and the Midwest.
- The ONLY equine welfare 501c3 organization in Indiana dedicated to retired racehorses
- The ONLY accredited equine organization in Indiana
- Founded in 2005
- Dedicated to Indiana - 80% of our horses are IN bred and/ or raced.
- Facilities in IN and OH
- Last year, 97% of our grants and donations went to the horses
- Guidestar Gold Level recognized for non-profit transparency
If you are interested in adopting, don't wait to get the process started!